20 Mart 2009 Cuma

Boksör Adriana Lima - Lima the boxer






Fotoğraflar -(Photos by): Mehmet TURGUT
NOT: Fotoğrafların izinsiz kullanımı yasaktır!
P.S: It is forbidden to use images without permission.


Bir reklam filmi çekimi için İstanbul’a gelen Adriana Lima, formunu boks yaparak koruduğunu söyledi.


Adriana Lima visit Turkey for a second time and I've had a chance to interview with her for 15 minutes. In first 10 minutes, I find out that Adriana Lima's weight control method is Boxing and in other 5 minutes the photo-artist Mehmet Turgut gets Lima's kiss...



İki yıldır boks çalıştığını belirten top model, “Bugüne kadar biriyle dövüşmedim hiç. Ama sol kroşem çok sağlamdır” dedi.

"I've been boxing for two years" she said and when I asked her about "punching anyone" she answered "I've never fight anyone but my trainer told me that I have a strong left hand"





Adriana güçlü ve dayanıklı bir kadın

"Adriana is strong and stable women"
said Burak Ugur (who is the box trainer of Lima in Turkey)

röportajın devamı için /to continue please buraya tıklayın

click here

Hiç yorum yok: